Friday, October 25, 2013

Congratulations to This Week's Contest Winners: Esoteric and Occult Art


Congratulations to this week's contest winners! They will each have Esoteric and Occult Art added to their DoverPictura account absolutely free!

sherryscamera.com
: I just bought the Christmas Illustration collection and I love Dover products. I am so happy that I can use Paypal here too!

Cully Barbosa
: I collect many images from the original source material. Yet I adore and spend too much money purchasing Dover books and the new DoverPictura collections. Why? They are unbeatable. The images are aligned and clean. They are sorted, grouped and generally include information about the sources and sometimes the individual images. Some collections are extremely rare or impossible to find anywhere else, as in the case of this collection.

Thank you, Dover, for supplying us with such wonderful source material. It is exciting to see all the creative uses and enjoyment you bring to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment